§ 1 Information regarding the Collection of Personal Data
(1) We shall inform you below regarding the collection of personal data during the usage of our website. Personal data shall be considered to be all data with which you can be personally identified, e.g. name, address, e‐mail addresses and user behavior.
(2) The data controller in accordance with Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) shall be
Karl Heitz Industrievertretungen GmbH
Senner Str. 151
Tel: +49 (521) 9 50 05 -01
Fax: +49 (521) 9 50 05 -11
(Refer also to our imprint)
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our postal address with the supplemental note:
(3) When you contact us via e-mail or via a contact form, the data which you disclose (your e-mail address, (where applicable) your name and your telephone number) shall be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We shall delete the data received in this context after the storage is no longer required or restrict the processing if statutory retention obligations apply.
(4) If we would like to commission third-party service providers for individual functions of our website or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we shall notify you below in detail regarding the respective procedures to be undertaken. In this regard, we shall also name the designated criteria for the storage timeframe.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) In your dealings with us, you shall have the following rights with regards to your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of the processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability
(2) You shall also have the right to submit a complaint to a government data protection supervisory agency regarding our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of Personal Data during Your Visit to Our Website
(1) During the purely informational usage of the website–thus if you have not registered or otherwise provided us with the information, we shall collect only the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to visit our website, we shall collect the following data which are technically required for us in order to display our website to you and guarantee the stability and security of the website (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of day of the inquiry
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete webpage)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Respectively‐transferred data quantity
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, during your usage of our website, cookies shall be stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard drive which are categorized to the browser which you use and send certain information to the party which places the cookie (in this case, to us). Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve the purpose merely of making the Internet site overall more user‐friendly and more effective.
(3) Usage of cookies:
a) This website uses the following types of cookies whereby their scope and functioning are discussed in detail below:
- Transient cookies (see b in this regard)
- Persistent cookies (see c in this regard).
b) Transient cookies shall be automatically deleted whenever you close the browser. This shall include particularly the session cookies. They store a so‐called session ID, by means of which various inquiries from your browser can be assigned to the collective session. Thus, your computer can be recognized again when you return to our website. The session cookies shall be deleted whenever you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies shall automatically be deleted after a prescribed timeframe which may vary depending on the cookie. You can at any time delete the cookies by adjusting the security settings on your browser.
d) You can configure your browser’s settings based upon your wishes and, for example, reject the acceptance of third‐party cookies or all cookies. However, we wish to point out that you may thus not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) Die genutzten Flash‐Cookies werden nicht durch Ihren Browser erfasst, sondern durch Ihr Flash‐ Plug‐in. Weiterhin nutzen wir HTML5 storage objects, die auf Ihrem Endgerät abgelegt werden. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser which you use and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want the processing of flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add‐on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the usage of HTML5 storage objects by using your browser’s private mode. In addition, we recommend manually deleting your cookies and the browser cache on a regular basis.
§ 4 Orders Made via Our Website
(1) You can make orders through our website by registering in our shop as a customer for future orders. A registration has the advantage for you that, in the event that you make an order in the future, you can log in directly via your e‐mail address and your password to our shop without having to reenter your contact data.
(2) By so doing, your personal data shall be entered into an input mask and then transmitted to and stored by us. If you make an order via our website, then we shall, in the case of an order made as a registered customer in the shop, initially collect the following data:
- Form of address, first name, last name,
- A valid e-mail address,
- Postal address,
- Telephone number (landline and/or mobile).
- The collection of these data shall be undertaken
- In order to be able to identify you as our customer;
- In order to be able to process, fulfil and implement your order;
- In order to correspond with you;
- For billing purposes;
- In order to ward off any liability claims as well as the assertion of any claims against you;
- In order to safeguard the technical administration of our website;
- In order to administrate our customer data.
During the ordering process, your consent shall be obtained for the processing of these data.
(1) The data processing shall be undertaken for your order and/or registration and is required in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 b) GDPR for the aforementioned purposes for the proper processing of your order and the reciprocal fulfilment of the obligations from the Purchasing Agreement.
The data which we collect for the processing of your order shall be stored until the statutory retention obligation lapses and then deleted unless we are obliged to store such data for a longer timeframe in accordance with Article 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 c) GDPR due to retention and documentation obligations under tax and commercial law (from the German Commercial Code, the German Tax Code or the German Fiscal Regulations) or you have approved more extensive storage in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 a) GDPR.
(2) A dissemination of your personal data by us to third parties shall be made exclusively to the service partners participating in the implementation of the contractual agreement, e.g. the logistics company commissioned with the delivery and the financial institution commissioned with handling the payment issues. In the cases in which your personal data are disseminated to third parties, however, the scope of the transmitted data shall be restricted to the required minimum.
(3) In the event that payment is rendered via PayPal, a credit card via PayPal, a debit via PayPal or a “purchase on account” via PayPal, we shall pass on your payment data during the processing of the payment to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22‐24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereafter, “PayPal”). PayPal reserves the right to conduct a credit check for the following payment methods: Credit card PayPal, debit via PayPal or “purchase on account” via PayPal. The results from the credit check with regards to the statistical probability of payment default shall be used by PayPal for the purpose of ruling whether the respective payment method may be used or not. The credit information may contain probability values (so-called score values). Insofar as score values have been integrated into the results from the credit check, they shall have their basis in a scientifically- accepted mathematical‐statistical process. Postal data, among others, shall be integrated into the calculation of the score values. You can find additional data protection information in PayPal’s Data Protection Guidelines: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy -full
(5) A transmission of your personal data to third parties for any other purposes than the aforementioned purposes shall not be made. We shall also only then pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have granted your express consent in this regard in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 a) GDPR,
- The dissemination is required in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 f) GDPR in order to assert, exercise or ward off legal claims and no valid reason exists to assume that you have a prevailing interest worthy of protection in the non‐dissemination of your data,
- The case exists that a statutory obligation applies to make dissemination in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 c) GDPR as well as
- This is permitted by law and required in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 b) GDPR for the implementation of the contractual relationships with you.
During the ordering process, your consent shall be obtained for the dissemination of your data to third parties.
§ 5 Usage of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”–text files which are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your usage of the website. As a rule, the information generated by the cookie regarding your usage of this website shall be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event of the activation of IP anonymization on this website, however, your IP address shall nonetheless be shortened beforehand by Google within the member countries of the European Union or in other contracting countries to the European Economic Area Convention. Only in exceptional cases shall the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. By mandate from this website’s operator, Google shall use this information in order to analyze your usage of the website, in order to compile reports regarding the website activities and in order to render additional services associated with the usage of the website and the Internet to the website’s operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser during Google Analytics shall not be commingled with other data by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of the cookies by correspondingly adjusting the settings on your browser software; however, we wish to point out that, in this case, you may not be able to comprehensively use all functions of this website. Moreover, you can prevent the collection of the data (including your IP address) which are generated by the cookie and which refer to your usage of the website from being sent to Google as well as the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug‐in that is available by clicking on the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. Thus, IP addresses continue to be processed in shortened form and, by so doing, personal inferences can thus be prevented. Insofar as a personal inference should nonetheless be created via the data collected about you, this personal inference shall thus be immediately blocked and the personal data shall thus be immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics in order to be able to analyze and improve the usage of our website on a regular basis. Via the statistics obtained, we can improve our website and design it to be more interesting for you. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transmitted to the USA, Google shall comply with the EU‐US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU ‐US‐ Framework. The legal basis for the usage of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
§ 6 Usage of Albacross
On this website, by using the Albacross technology from Albacross Nordic AB, data shall be collected and stored for marketing, market research and optimization purposes. Based upon these data, usage profiles can be created under a pseudonym. In this regard, so‐called tracking scripts shall be utilized which enable the collection of company‐related data. Without the consent of the affected party which must be separately granted, the data collected via these technologies shall not be used to personally identify the visitor to this website and shall not be commingled with personal data regarding the party who carries the pseudonym.
(Version: May 2018)