Karl Heitz Industrievertretungen GmbH is your go-to contact for hydraulic and fluid technology. Founded back in 1985, we’ve long since established a reputation as a reliable supplier and service provider – regionally, nationally and internationally.
Benefit from our extensive expertise in all things related to hose, pipe-connection and retainer systems, centralized lubrication and general industry needs.
We’re big enough to support even global companies when it comes to hydraulics and pneumatics, but small enough to retain a clear overview that guarantees the utmost flexibility and customer focus.
Critical to the success of our company are more than ten highly motivated and highly qualified employees who maintain close links with our customers. Our Bielefeld site is located in the economic powerhouse that is East Westphalia.
We are proud to have a company that has been guided by strong values from the very start, and this has formed the basis of our long-standing success story. Our company philosophy is the driving force behind the gradual and sustained development of this family company.
Our values in a nutshell:
- Binding rules for day-to-day work and cooperation
- Sufficient freedom for personal engagement and individual responsibility
- Employees are challenged and encouraged
- Social responsibility
- High quality standards
- An open-minded approach
- Open communication on eye-level
- Trust in our staff and partners
- Respect for all
- Honesty and fairness
- A down-to-earth mentality and reliability
Meeting our customers’ high standards worldwide is of the utmost importance to us. Great consultancy is where it all begins. Our specialists for hydraulics and pneumatics are on hand to help you. Service that is both outstanding and comprehensive is a matter of course for us, and this doesn’t change after your purchase – that’s because long-term customer trust is of key importance to us.
- 100% customer satisfaction thanks to a customer-centered approach
- 100% punctuality
- Customer proximity and trust
- Compliance with legal obligations and laws, internal guidelines and other requirements
- Open information and communication policy
- Close partnerships with suppliers and customers
- Ongoing further development ensures the continuous improvement of our processes, products and our management systems
- Competent, engaged and satisfied employees
- Long-term security of jobs
- Responsible use of resources
- Avoidance of emissions and waste as far as possible
- Use of reusable consumables
- Environmentally conscious attitude shared by all staff within and outside of the company
- Compliance with all applicable environmental protection regulations
We guarantee rapid availability of all products with our well-sorted and extensive stock. As well as our extensive standard supply range, we offer custom-made products and tailored solutions. Spare parts delivery – subject to stock availability – is possible within 24 hours. This guarantees our customers a high degree of certainty in planning and increased efficiency thanks to the reduced downtime; we want to keep your machinery moving.
We guarantee reliable, on-time delivery of your goods. For this we rely on our own vehicle fleet and a fixed delivery schedule for the whole of the Ostwestfalen-Lippe region as well as the entire region of Münster Osnabrück. We can also use package services, haulers and couriers if desired.